October 2019

Thursday, October 3rd, All "C" Permit options Sold Out - L30 Waitlist reopens.
Friday, October 4th, Undergraduate Night & Weekend permit approvals begin.
Monday, October 14th, Review of "H" Permit availability.
Monday, October 21st, IVA Waitlist Opens -  
Limited number permits available first-come, first served.
Friday, October 25th, Last day to obtain Undergraduate Night & Weekend Permit 

Friday, October 25th and Saturday, October 26th, Halloween Campus Closure, NO Overnight Parking Restrictions in place. 
Thursday, October 31st, Friday, November 1 through November 3rd, NO Overnight Parking restrictions in place. 

Saturday, November 1st & 2nd, Parent & Family Weekend.    
Customer Authentication

To Appeal a Parking Citation or Purchase a Parking Permit and you have a "Parking Account" please enter your login information below and click Log In. 

If you do not have a login ID for this system you may click here create an account.

Recover your forgotten password: click here>>

* indicates a required field